Bid to Host a GLACURH Regional Business Conference
The GLACURH Regional Business Conference (RBC) is a two-day conference with registration typically starting Friday afternoon, business ending no later than 11:59pm on Saturday, and delegates checking out Sunday morning (after getting a good night’s rest).
The RBC is a time for Communications Coordinators (CCs) to elect the Regional Board of Directors for the following affiliation year, select bid winners, participate in roundtable discussions, and conduct regional business via legislation.
What are the essential elements of hosting a regional business conference?
- Joint Boardroom space for approx. 120 students and advisors
- NRHH Boardroom space for approx. 40-50 students
- Hotel accommodations for approx. 125-150 delegates (students and advisors)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for delegates and advisors on Saturday
- Breakfast provided on Sunday (typically)
- Are you and the other students on your campus interested in a unique and amazing experience?
- Would your institution love to give back to the region in a very special way?
- Does your institution have the space to host approx. 125-150 delegates?
- Would your housing department support you and your conference team in hosting the RBC?If your answer to those questions is “Yes!”, then we encourage you to submit a bid to host our next Regional Business Conference. The timeline is below.
**Email email@example.com to request the Conference Host School Acknowledgement Form. The form must be signed by the Senior Housing Officer. A copy must be included in the bid and the original must be delivered to the Conference Resource Consultant (CRC).
If you have any questions regarding hosting the Regional Business Conference, please reach out to the Regional Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, the NACURH Conference Resource Consultant at email@example.com, or Regional Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.