Bid to Host a GLACURH Regional Leadership Conference
The GLACURH Regional Leadership Conference (RLC) is a two-day conference with registration typically starting Friday afternoon, boardroom, programming, and entertainment Friday and Saturday, and delegates checking out Sunday morning (after getting a good night’s rest).
The RLC is a time for Communications Coordinators (CCs) to select bid winners, hear legislation, participate in roundtables, hear from other regions, and connect with other institutions. Delegates at RLC get the opportunity to attend programming sessions and bring those resources, learning, and leadership development back to campus.
What are the essential elements of hosting a Regional Leadership Conference?
- Joint Boardroom space for approx. 120 students and advisors
- NRHH Boardroom space for approx. 40-50 students
- Banquet/mass gathering space for approx. 450-500 delegates (students and advisors)
- Hotel accommodations for approx. 450-500 delegates (students and advisors)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for delegates and advisors on Saturday
- Breakfast provided on Sunday (typically)
- Are you and the other students on your campus interested in a unique and amazing experience?
- Would your institution love to give back to the region in a very special way?
- Does your institution have the space to host approx. 450 delegates?
- Would your housing department support you and your conference team in hosting an RLC? If your answer to those questions is “Yes!”, then we encourage you to submit a bid to host our next Regional Leadership Conference.
**Email email@example.com to request the Conference Host School Acknowledgement Form. The form must be signed by the Senior Housing Officer. A copy must be included in the bid and the original must be delivered to the Conference Resource Consultant (CRC).
Conference Hosting Resources
How to Bid for and Host a Conference
Conference Hosting Webinar
Previous Regional Leadership Conference Bids
If you have any questions regarding hosting the Regional Leadership Conference, please reach out to the Regional Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, the NACURH Conference Resource Consultant at email@example.com, or Regional Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.